- Drink more water- Most people don’t drink enough water each day. Over 60% of the body is made of water and it is very essential for the body to function. Water helps to reduce headaches, regulates body temperature and flushes body waste
- Laugh often- Laughter is a good medicine. It relieves stress, builds the immune system, improves blood circulation and reduces heart disease. Laughter is a natural pain killer and it keeps you looking younger. Smile, it goes with every outfit!
- Exercise regularly- Research has shown that exercise increases your life span, lower the risk of diseases, higher bone density and weigh loss. Find exercises that you love and do them daily. If you don’t like exercising alone find a partner and make exercising fun.
- Forgive easily- make it a habit to forgive those who have done you wrong. Don’t carry around the baggage of hatred and hurt. It is an unnecessary load that hurts you more than the other person.
- Be a lover- be a loving person. Let everyone that come in contact with you feel that love radiating from you. Give a helping hand, express a kind word or compliment someone. We don’t show love as much as we should and that’s the problem with the world.
- Get enough sleep- sleeping improves your concentration and memory; it strengthens your immune system and enhances feelings of calmness and relaxation. A good night’s rest can improve your whole day.
- Stop and smell the roses- sometimes you need to stop! Take a pause from your busy routines and appreciate the things in life that we often overlook for example nature. Experience God’s grandeur through nature and bask in the magnificence of his handy work.
- Love yourself- it is important to love and appreciate yourself the way God does. We all have good qualities and time should be spent appreciating these attributes and finding ways to improve them.
- Eat more fruits and vegetable- Fruit and vegetable are important to our diet. Experts suggest that we should eat 5-9 servings of fruit/vegetables but unfortunately most people don’t even eat a serving per day. One way you can start improving your diet is by substituting the pasta and the mash potatoes for raw vegetable when having lunch.
- Avoid negativity- you don’t need negativity in your life. Purge yourself of all things negative and all negative people. If you feel that someone around you is overly negative and critical let them go.
- Go out more often- your social life is very important. Spend time with the people you love and who love you. Do something you enjoy and make time for this weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
**Photo credits to www.healthy-holistic-living.com
Live good and love God!
Sherice A. Hill